This is the listing for the AGARIC ADVENT from Dystopic Fibre for 2023.
*please note add-ons are available in separate listings*
This listing is a PRE-ORDER for delivery before December 2023 - this advent product is meant to be opened every day from 1st to 24th December.
The theme for this year’s main advent is mushroom inspired, following through the colours of the widely recognised toadstool mushroom, known as Fly Agaric. Take a look through the moodboards in the listing for the imagery involved to get a feel for the colours that will be included.
There are a number of things included with the advent:
- 24 x 20g minis
- Bespoke premium keepsake box
- Stitch markers
- Dystopic Fibre original sock pattern
- Original enamel pin
- Other surprises
ADD ONS - there are optional add ons, this year I have created separate listings for those so do make sure you take a look if you want a main colour or mohair fluff. The add-ons are:
- 1 x 100g skein in a main colour - this will compliment the advent and tie it all together, you can add a quantity of these skeins to your basket along with the advent if you’d like.
- 5 x 50g skeins of mohair fluff - this will form a fade that will give you the meterage required to hold double or alongside the minis if you had a pattern in mind that required a fluffy addition.
INSTALMENT PLAN - there will be the option to pay a deposit now including postage and then complete a payment plan with payments due in June & July.
BASES - there are a number of options this year:
- 75% SW merino, 25% nylon in 4ply & DK
- 75% SW BFL, 25% nylon in 4ply & DK
- 100% merino singles in 4ply
The 4ply Fingering Weight is 100g, 420m of 75% merino wool 25% nylon.
The Fingering Weight Singles is 100g, 366m of 100% merino singles.
The DK Weight is 100g, 225m of 75% SW merino, 25% nylon.
This year I have spent a lot of time considering the presentation and the packaging to ensure this advent is a wonderful experience to receive and open come December time. I have included some notions and other bits to get you on your way to making something fabulous with your minis including an original sock pattern designed by me to use up any scrappy quantities you may have left to get the most out of the advent.
I will be sharing updates on the progress of putting the advent together on Instagram, you can follow along @dystopicfibre to see when I get in parts of the advent and put it together (without spoilers for the mini colourways, don’t worry!).